Sorry, you can’t actually “train your brain”. But you can force it to adapt, grow, and perform to it’s full potential.The brain is the seat of our consciousness, identity, and higher thoughts. But it is also a flesh and blood machine that can wear down, grow tired, and malfunction. Learn how to prevent this and be your best.
The Brain Boost Blueprint is a guide to how to revitalize, polish, and fix-up your brain. The truth is, you’re probably underperforming mentally. It’s not personal, it’s just how you’re wired. This audiobook provides a series of steps and plans for you to get on track to your best thinking days.Drawing from the most recent, up-to-date research on brain health.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over 12 years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Understand the everyday forces that fundamentally change your brain.
- The deep connection (and surprising) between the body and the mind.
- Everyday actions and habits to increase focus, discipline, and critical thinking.
- The emotional power of social bonds and ties, and how they empower us.
- Why we need breaks, and what we should actually do for a mental rest.
- Neuroplasticity – the real brain training – and how to do it daily.
- The vagus nerve and how it makes or breaks your sense of calm.
Fine-tune your thinking. Be your brain’s mechanic.Boost your brain and boost your life’s potential.This audiobook is the fourth book in the Mental Models for Better Living series as listed below:
- Mental Models: 30 Thinking Tools That Separate the Average from the Exceptional. Improved Decision-Making, Logical Analysis, and Problem-Solving
- Mental Models: 16 Versatile Thinking Tools for Complex Situations: Better Decisions, Clearer Thinking, and Greater Self-Awareness
- The Art of Intentional Thinking: Master Your Mindset. Control and Choose Your Thoughts. Create Mental Habits to Fulfill Your Potential (Second Edition)
- The Brain Boost Blueprint: How to Optimize Your Brain for Peak Mental Performance, Neurogrowth, and Cognitive Fitness
©2020 Peter Hollins (P)2020 Peter Hollins
#peterhollins #brainboost #russellnewton #newtonmediagroup #brain #thinking #thoughts #potential #boost #habits #nerve #consciousness #breaks #psychology