The Self-Learning Blueprint
Become an autodidact: Target higher grades, better job prospects, more goals achieved, and the key to unlocking all doors in life. Embarking on anything new is daunting and scary. That’s why you need a blueprint to point you in the right direction and make sure that you are moving forward.
The skill of self-learning is the ability to change your circumstances and get from point A to point B. The Self-Learning Blueprint is the compass that will get you to Point B. Numerous scientifically proven techniques are covered, as well as an overarching set of plans to ensure that you synthesize and truly understand new information.
We all think we know how to learn, but the truth is we don’t know much beyond taking notes and re-reading them. This won’t get you where you want to go. Learn how to learn from the ground up, all by yourself, on any subject matter. This goes beyond simple, improved study skills – you will understand the nature of the information itself.
An approach to instantly make sense of a topic when learning from scratch and teaching yourself. Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and progress toward success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
The audiobook includes:
- Exact step-by-step methods to structure your learning and avoid information overload.
- The four pillars of self-learning for expertise and comprehension.
- Learning myths and the only thing you do need for learning.
- How the 50-50 rule ensures memorization.
Make sure you’re not wasting your time with suboptimal techniques. You’ll learn:
- How to combine old and new information to learn.
- Ten question types to unlock deeper understanding.
- The role of buoyancy, failure, and confidence in learning.